LAING Recirc Pumps
E1 and E3
Designed with the highly efficient electronically commutated permanent magnet motor (ECM technology), our revolutionary pump is designed to consume 40% less energy while delivering an added variable speed technology that offers further power savings.
Features and Benefits
- Saves 68% electricity compared to a standard circulating pump
- Highly efficient ECM Technology
- Long lasting, silent operation
- Resistant to scale build up
- Maintenance free without blockage, extended service life
- Single bearing design
- Shaftless and sealless
The Autocirc lead-free pump was designed with a highly efficient, electronically commutated, permanent magnet motor (ECM/PM technology) specifically for potable water systems. This unique design is perfect for retrofits. No recirculation pipe required.
The Autocirc Series is controlled by a timer and thermostat. A built-in temperature sensor automatically turns the pump ON when the water temperature in the hot water supply line cools down to 89.6ºF (32ºC). The pump turns OFF automatically when water temperature reaches 95ºF (35ºC), ensuring instant availability of warm water with hot water only seconds behind. The pump is also equipped with 24 hour, adjustable timer to provide the most cost effective method of operation. The timer can be programmed to run only during the time periods when hot water is most frequently required.
An energy efficient pump for Domestic Hot Water Recirculation. It can run as low as 14 watts, and is available in fixed thermostat and adjustable thermostat versions.
The Autocirc model that was designed for Tankless Hot Water System.
Features and Benefits
- No return line required
- Compact spherical motor design
- Energy efficient ECM motor
- Permanent Magnet Electronically Commutated Motor
- Silent operation
- Built-in temperature control
- Built-in 24 hour timer with multiple on/off settings
- Suitable for tankless water heater
- 6 foot power cord
Designed for plumbing systems without a recirculation line, the ACT-4 uses unique ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor) technology to achieve significant energy savings while operating on as little as 20 watts of power. A paired valve is installed under the sink, or other water outlet, farthest away from the water heater, where hot water takes the longest to arrive. The valve is battery operated and equipped with an onboard temperature sensor and wireless RF transceiver and communicates with the circulator pump mounted to the water heater or hot water source.
The ACT-4 is lead-free and features technology that turns the pump on only when the system needs to be replenished with hot water. The pump’s unique microprocessor provides the ECM the precise frequency and voltage for maximum efficiency. A few of the key features and benefits include:
- Easy installation, no electrical outlet required under the sink
- Built-in 24-hour timer which allows system to adjust to users schedule
- Operated via wireless RF communication, ranging approximately 150 Feet
- Temperature and timer controlled
- Optional push button start
- Valve operates using two (2 AA batteries)
- Maximum fluid temperature of 203°F/95°C
- Maximum line pressure of 145 PSI